New Discovery? Vol 2. "Hokusai", the similarity between his work and my pic

Hokusai(Shunrou)

 The most famous Japanese was historically "Hokusai Katsushika(1760 AD-1849 AD)",Ukiyoe,Japanese wood block artisan,according to  American magazine "Life" which researched the active person in the world in this millennium.
In his life he had more than his 30 artisan's names.  
 The left pic was drawing when he used his 1st name "Shunrou-Katsukawa".
lapped my pic over Shunrou pic










  Please look at the upper pic.This pic was that I lapped my pic during Edo period over "Shunrou" work.Both nose lines are perfectly consistent.And the position of eyes are about same line.
Shunrou(Hokusai)work
Shunrou(hokusai)work


These pix are "Shunrou" works. The right pic is magnified the the part of Kimono on the left pic.




my drawing
 And the upper pic is the one I own.This is the same designed to the Kimono on Shunrou drawing.In addition to these similarities,my drawing has the else same point to "Shunrou(Hokusai)".

 If you have the curator of museum or the scholar,please inform this blog to them.My drawing has the one of 30 names which "Hokusai" used in his life.I hope to be researched my drawing whether it is  genuine or not.And let me tell and email to me via this blog.Actually my drawing the famous Japanese samurai family had owned at the end of Edo period,about 150 years ago.       

Comments

Popular Posts